Set in lively Hammersmith, this landmark new development will introduce space for everyone to enjoy, including the new Urban Park and Plaza, retail and restaurant facilities. Inside, tenants will benefit from high specification, large, uniquely flexible floorplates, collaborative work spaces and roof terraces.
A Game-Changing Destination for Hammersmith
As the largest development here for 25 years we attract all kinds of brilliance, and everyone is welcome.
In a destination primed for change, we’re the building that makes everything bolder. Setting new standards for West London there’s enough office space for up to 2,400 people. Then, there’s event space, flexible co-working spaces, and an Urban Park so large it could fit 150 red London buses in.
- An intelligent building design that maximises daylight and flexible working
- A brilliant new public realm which includes an Urban Park with space to cover 2 football pitches
Space for exciting retail
The large-scale glass fascia connects retail units to the buzz of our outdoor space. With consent for 2 restaurants and outdoor seating areas, this is a natural destination for occupiers to meet through the day and into the evening.
- Our big red architectural frames don’t just look beautiful, they shade and cool, while maximising daylight and are double-glazed for comfort
- Smart sensors ensure everyone gets looked after with fresher air and better temperature control wherever you are in the building
- For the cyclists, runners, and gym goers, there are 15 showers on the Lower Ground level
- 150 sq m of photovoltaic cells on the roof to create an even more sustainable building
Making A Big Entrance
7,692 sq ft is the kind of space to do great things with. The shared reception includes a hotel-style concierge for a more welcoming visitor experience. The work lobby features multiple seating areas, a large meeting table, and café. Everywhere seamlessly connected with free Wi-Fi.
The Big Red Workplace is all about collaboration. With plenty of space for formal meeting rooms, break out areas and roof terraces on floors 9, 10, and 11. The business lounge, café, and work lobby on the ground floor provide more opportunities for informal meetings, or maybe just a coffee.
Raising the roof terrace
The landscaped roof terraces provide space for occupiers to enjoy views of Hammersmith and central London.
- Efficient, light, and ready to No waiting around – intelligent lift accommodate up to 300 people
- No waiting around – intelligent lift systems control the people flow using the hall call allocation (HCA) control system
- Flexibility and control in everything from the services to the space – dual-circuit risers allow for flexible service options
Hammersmith's biggest office space
The Big Red Workplace offers floorplates with the flexibility to adapt and create a truly inspiring workplace.
- Celebrate the big outdoors and spend time in the new Urban Park, it’s a place that brings people together
- Terraces on the upper levels up the ante on vitamin D and views, with planters and an inspiring panorama over the city below
- The mezzanine business lounge brings a new flexible angle to the idea of a public working lobby